Conquering Teen Anxiety
Conquering Teen Anxiety:
Simple CBT Techniques and Practical Knowledge for Facing Anxiety Head On
By: Norah Sharpe
This is an easy and relatable read geared towards teenagers with anxiety, however, can also be positively utilized by parents, caregivers, and/or therapists alike to connect with teens who experience anxiety. The examples provided are real, the activities are imbedding in each chapter are relatable, and the content is relevant. One can expect to find the following:
● Why anxiety is essential to the body — and when it becomes problematic
● The different faces of anxiety, how to identify each one, and the importance of acknowledging the disorder
● What anxiety does to the brain — and various ways to treat anxiety, featuring researched Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) techniques
● The role of diet, exercise, and sleep in managing anxiety — and tips on how to take better care of yourself
● Mindful practices to relieve the symptoms of anxiety, including a list of activities to cope with painful emotions
● How anxiety is triggered, examples of destructive thought patterns, and how to change them into positive thoughts
● How to deal with anxiety at school, including stress management techniques for students to improve academic performance
Grab your copy from Amazon by clicking here!
Comments are closed.
Disclaimer: Some of the views and opinions expressed in the Book Club are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of founder Elizabeth Bourgeret or her agency
Want to see your book here? Go to my Fiverr store and get signed up! I'll take care of the rest!