Essential Presentation Skills for Career Success
By Subbarao Mukkavilli
Sometimes individuals believe that creativity comes in codes. Sometimes we are even led to believe that there is some sort of magical formula that is needed to excite those creative juices flowing inside of YOU. Yes YOU who are reading this book summary. It’s time for you to get rid of the nostalgia that creativity is a gift given by the creative gods to only those that are proficient at creating presentations.
Now is the time for YOU to realize that you too can harness the creative gift through content management and be on the road to being more
productive than your boss. This book will teach you 9 Core Principles which will lift your knowledge in your field of pre-sales, sales, marketing and communication.
So, very bluntly the knowledge contained here is for those who develop presentations and those who do not develop presentations.
Here are the 9 Principles which are best served within an open mind.
1. Presentations are best created by non-designers.
2. Creativity is a skill that can be nurtured.
3. All humans have the required creativity but use it selectively and sparingly.
4. Focus on the content and context of the presentation rather than the peripheral areas.
5. Get a structured approach by following a presentation framework called "PRISM"
6. Simplify your communication by using 6 stage "SIMPLE" filter.
7. Explore innate talents by doing the talent mining.
8. Understand various tips and tricks about post presentation development activities
9. Explore various online resources to get the best help possible without reinventing the wheel
Once you embrace these 9 Core Principles, you will then be able to better brand yourself as a creative entity and reach your maximum sales potential. Content is the king and context is the king pin. These 9 Core Principles belong on your shelf and in your back pocket.
Find out more information or order your copy by visiting the website! Just click here!
Meet Author Suram Mukkavilli
Suram has over 20 years of experience across various facets of IT and Management viz Startups, Product Development, Technology Evangelization, application & network architecture, Information security and User experience design.
Suram’s has authored two books on presentation and communication skills. His maiden book “SlideSpin” has received Global eBook Award, California, USA in Silver Category during 2015.
He is double mathematics graduate with a PG diploma in computer applications.
He is currently working as Executive Director at Karvy Insurance Repository.
Follow Suram on his blog: