Dennis G. Shaver has witnessed hundreds of broke and frustrated product inventors holding expensive patents, and countless garages stuffed with prematurely manufactured products. With 25+ years as a product development professional, entrepreneur and coach, Shaver now helps startups and inventor/entrepreneurs avoid the biggest pitfall in the industry: self-sabotage, manifesting as a rush to patent, manufacture, and market one’s product.
Shaver knows that the most effective incubator for success starts with a positive and tenacious mindset, and he presents these secrets from the very start. From there, he outlines the most important steps and the fundamental resources each “Inventor-Preneur” must have to reach their full entrepreneurial potential.
What you’ll discover in The Entrepreneurial Incubator: Secrets to Getting Your Invention from “Mind to Market”:
- Why right now is most auspicious time in history to be an inventor and entrepreneur
- How to protect yourself and your invention
- Funding your genius—incurring little to no debt
- To patent or not to patent?
- Designing products for cost-effectiveness and ease of manufacturing
- Why creating a prototype is strategically essential for every inventor
- Weighing the benefits of outsourcing, domestically and overseas
- How to package your product to galvanize your target market buyers
To find out more go to the website: